Shop Our Entire Product Line Available Online

amazon-linknatural-link-greenebay-link
When an infestation is abundant, the adult louse will instinctively desire a new environment to continue the colony growth. The hair is used as a bridge to transfer from one host to another. They transfer 99% of the time through head-to-head contact and it only takes three seconds to transfer. The remaining 1% comes from all inanimate objects combined.

Lemon Heads Repellant Triotrio

  • Provides a deep layer of scent that blocks the scent receptors of the louse
  • Repels against head lice with the added benefit of being a natural scalp cleanser and disinfectant
  • Strengthens hair and repairs split ends
  • Using all three of the Head Hunters Naturals Repellant Products in conjunction gives you triple the protection against head lice

WipeOut Natural Head Lice Treatment2-size-wipeout

  • Destroys the louse from the inside out by causing a physical reaction instead of a chemical reaction
  • Contains NO Chemicals or Pesticides
  • Conditions and Restores Hair
  • Super Lice Formula Eliminates All Stages and Strains of Head Lice
  • Using WipeOut in Conjunction with the Pro- Lice Comb

Head Hunters Pro-Lice Combcomb

  • Patented stainless steel spiral micro-grooving on the comb’s teeth that enable the removal of even the tiniest of nits
  • Widely accepted as the best comb on the market
  • Used by head lice treatment professionals around the world
  • Sturdy and durable construction with anti-slip bands on handle

Have more questions? Visit our Product FAQ.